- Schedule a Personal Tour
We invite you to visit our 18-acre campus and our beautiful building designed to support our instructional commitments.
- Submit your most recent Psychoeducational evaluation.
This helps us determine if we have the proper supports in place for your student’s success.
- Submit the Application for Admission with a Non-Refundable $75 Fee.
- Schedule and Complete our Evaluation Assessment.
This assessment will serve to identify the student’s strengths and weaknesses in reading, writing, and math. Test results with be shared with you in a meeting with our Director of Student Support and ultimately used to design your student’s individualized learning experience.
- Schedule a shadow day and sign a release for us to acquire current teacher recommendations.
A current Highlands School student will help your student feel at ease while they experience a “day in the life” of a Trailblazer.
- Admissions team will determine and communicate enrollment eligibility.
- Request Information on Payment Plans.
You may also apply for need-based financial aid which is distributed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Submit the Tuition and Enrollment agreement with the deposit.
This will guarantee a space for your student at The Highlands School.